Tuesday 19 June 2012

Up In The Air So High

Ahead of me tonight I have 12 hours of travel before I finally arrive in Saigon.
(Thanks Jetstar for changing our flight times so we get a six hour stop over instead of two....)

I don't think it's possible to get through any lengthy transit without some key items.



Comfy clothes are definitely a must. I always wear my Doc Martins on any flight.
Coupled with some leggings, a big jumper and a beanie, that's basically like commuting in pyjamas...but with style?
Not really, I'm totally strolling around in what I would normally wear to bed, but the fact that I'm wearing shoes will somehow makes that okay as far as society is concerned.

The I don't think I could make it through without my iPad. I downlaoded season two of Game Of Thrones just for the flights.
A good book is also essential because books don't have batteries that can run out.
I always like to take my camera, because a lot of photo ops can pass you by while you're waiting to get your luggage back.
I also wouldn't board a flight without some lipbalm, moisturiser, and mineral foundation, so I don't look as hellish as I otherwise would when disembarking.

Hopefully the next update will be pics from Vietnam!!

Hayley Jane
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment