Friday 2 November 2012

A New Chapter

So I've stayed inactive on my blog for a little while, after I posted link's on my Facebook page, many people started to look at my blog, and as lovely as that was. It took away the whole reason I started a blog.

I started this blog to speak my mind, and share my life and inner thoughts.
I discovered this is something you cannot do with those around you constantly looking in. 

The people around me affect what I think and feel, and will very much impact what I write on here. 
I am tired of people taking everything I post so personally if it's slightly negative. Some people I know are so self indulgent that they immediately assume that my negative and positive thoughts revolve only around their actions.

Well that simply isn't true.
Some times people may instigate a tipping point but I will rarely brush on a topic after a mere single incident. 

Facebook now denies me the freedom to publicly divulge my inner workings. 
Some may ask why would I want to put such things on a public forum?

Well it's quite simple:
Some people pay hundreds of dollars to go and talk to someone about their problems.

This is my therapy. 

And things are about to get personal.



In other news, 

I'm loving purple lipstick


Stay tuned for regular posts

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment