Thursday 18 April 2013

The Pre-Tour "Warm Up" Run

Even though tour is just days away, I, as part of Timothy Nelson & The Infidels, have so many other things to be excited about!

Over 3 days we will play FOUR MASSIVE SHOWS!







1. IN THE PINES! For years I have dreamt of playing this festival run by local radio station RTRfm. It is like the mecca of local music. The best of the best. And this year, being it is their 20th anniversary, bands are reforming, travelling interstate and coming back to Perth to help celebrate. I'm happy to be a part of any In The Pines, but this year, the line up is unreal and I can't believe we have been selected to join these talented people.
Not only do I get to play with Timothy Nelson & The Infidels as I would regularly, but I am also super excited to be joining Felicity Groom and the reformed Schvendes on stage during their sets too!
Best of all....... It's Sold Out!

2. Fat Shan Record Store day. While I believe it's just Tim doing a DJ set, I'll still be there drinking and partying. Support your local record store and buy some stuff this Saturday!
Fat Shan's is especially worth supporting as they take 0% commission from local artist sales in their store. Now that is how you build a community people!

3. "Hatched" at PICA (Perth Institute of Contemporary Art) showcases the best of the year 12 graduate art from 2012. And We're so happy to be a part of the opening party! We get to play outdoors in the Perth Cultural Centre. (I love outdoor stages)

4. 78 Records Record Store day party. We like to share the love and so we're playing at two of these parties. Support local music and the people who stock them.


Photos are sure to follow during and after the weekend!


Hayley Jane
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment