Thursday 2 August 2012

City Of Shadows NYC, Get Ready!

In only 11 sleeps, I'll be jetting off to New York to take part in the New York Fringe Festival as part of the performance piece City Of Shadows

I'm still not exactly sure how I got accepted into this project as the other musicians involved are a completely different class above me, but I'm taking it all in and doing my best to come up to the standard.
It's all been such a crazy whirlwind and such an honour to be involved, I still can't believe I'm a part of this, and have been offered this incredible opportunity.

I mean all expenses paid trip to New York for the soul purpose of playing Violin in an amazing production?!
That's crazy!!

Anyway, we've been rehearsing in the lead up to our departure, and Rachael Dease the creator and singer of City Of Shadows took some snaps during our last rehearsal on Sunday.



Members of the City Of Shadows String Quartet

Brian Kruger - Violin 1
Hayley-Jane Ayres - Violin 2
Aaron Wyatt - Viola
Tristan Parr - Cello

Photos taken at The Bakery

Hayley Jane
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment